The Farm. The Farm.

Entertaining yet strangely easy.

This game was very easy if you have hand eye coordination at all. I would suggest making different difficulties or possibly more enemies / upgrades to compensate.

I got 2nd place on the scoring which I dont know how it calculates, but that's a moot point.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

So I beat Wadolf...

But why the hell do the zombies stay around? I mean ffs he's tough enough, then when I have no health I realize "Wow, maybe since he's dead the zombies will die" nope, shafted right in the ass I was.

At least I got King of the Portal achievement but come on now..

Mirrored Maze 3 Mirrored Maze 3

This game might possibly be good but...

The first level loads to black with background music, and that's all..

I'll just assume it's fun

Germ Cure Germ Cure

Yay I cured the world of germs...

I think this was pretty well designed although a few things led me to become bored.

In level 4 I could just sit on top of the virus and "bump" away all the little germs coming towards it. I left and ate dinner came back and I had about 10,000 points to spend.

I think if you slowed down the germs, increased their numbers, fixed the bumping into the main virus, changed the landmine to blow up on contact instead of immediately, and maybe changed the playable blood cell to a nanobot with a tiny laser gun, upgradeable by power-ups, you'd get a slightly better game.(Also maybe a slight increase in the playing field size, it felt a little cramped.)

Looking forward to a possible fix, or new version.

Conflict Resolution Conflict Resolution

Slightly ridiculous difficulty..

If you don't know the purpose of each building you get your ass handed to you. In my opinion you need to have less instruction pages which just make the game look boring to begin with, simplify the control setup, and allow the player to compete with the speed of the AI.

Note: if you play it more than once you get the hang of it, but it's rather tedious.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

There's one bug that I noticed

If you die from a missile just as the big rig truck dies it says game over. I had 16 lives at that point so I know for sure it wasn't that.

Other than that inconvenience it was overall good.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Great.

I thought the game brought back a lot of memories of the REAL Rogue Squadron. I liked the idea and throughput. On another note, By me scoring Ace I did better than the creator?

tank2tank responds:

Wow... you could have played better than me... the Ace medal targets are indeed close to what I got, although I did some tweaking here and there after setting that target, so sometimes its easy to get an Ace medal. Getting the medal targets set right was harder than I thought!

Treasure Seas Inc Treasure Seas Inc

Hmm.

I collected all of the sub parts and treasure. I was wondering how the game scores you on that, I apparently only got 18760 points for completing it.

The sharks were easy to avoid if you watch their patterns. If anyone needs help with what parts to use first I can tell you.

Balloonster Balloonster

Yeah, I agree.

You should stick to Commander. If you improve the series it's sure to become great. I remember giving you advice on number 2 I think.

SHIFT SHIFT

Interesting Design

Woo, my vote took it to 4.00 :D

I liked the concept of this game, the ending made me sad, THANKS! haha.

Overall cool.